Sunday, October 11, 2009

Post #2

I found 2 applications that I can use with my blog account that really interested me:

1. The first one is Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer is a desktop blogging application that allows you to write and edit posts from your desktop. This software makes it extremely easy to insert photos and videos to your post. It has also made me more productive due to the fact that I can work on new posts even when there is no Internet connection available (lostintechnology.com).

2. The second application is Twhirl.Twhirl is a Twitter and FriendFeed desktop client. Twhirl makes it easy to update from your desktop and to keep up with all of your friends and readers. Recently, twhirl added the ability to cross post to Pownce and Jaiku. This makes it even easier to stay in touch with everyone (lostintechnology.com).



No comments:

Post a Comment